Wow… I have posted nothing since my 22nd birthday way back in August!
Reason being? The same excuse I always make; I’ve been way too busy.
Always sounds pathetic, but it’s true!
What have I been up to, then? Well
- I went to London (and Norwich ^^) in October
- Uni… (it’s always uni, isn’t it?)
- Exams, projects, deadlines, panic…
- Christmas “break” and New Year’s – family time!!!
- Some more exam stress and panic
- Potato (aka le boyfriend) came to Tartu
- Some more panic over the same bloody exam as earlier
- Success!! (I got an A on my pharmacology exam today ^^ Woop!)
Oh, also, I’ve been knitting like a crazy person! I’ve lost track of how many pairs of socks I’ve made (must be nearing 10 soon!), 2 cardigans, 2 pairs of mittens, baby mittens, two beanies, a sweater for Tinka the cat, three neck warmers/cowls… You get the point – I’ve turned into a granny!
Let’s take a look at some of the things this year will bring;
- More stress and panic
- More knitting
- Summer internship at a clinic
- A visit to Norwich again in June, hopefully for at least a week before my internship
and last but not least
- I’m going on a cruise in October! How exciting!! 😀
Now I’ll get back to knitting – I’m currently working on the “Midsummer socks” (picture below, design by Niina Laitinen – you can find the pattern right here) Currently about halfway done with the first sock 🙂
Hopefully your year will be full of exciting adventures and new challenges – if you need more challenges you should start knitting 😉