Well, it’s been a while to say the least. The reason for the pretty much complete lack of posts this autumn is simple; I have been working my a$$ off for uni.
We’ve had some seriously intense courses (read: immunology), which has led to me reaching the edge of a mental and physical breakdown at times. Anatomy has been the same pain it always is, but with a few new kicks 😉 (still have two exams to do in January, both anatomy) However, I can proudly say I’ve passed every single oral anatomy test so far and I only have a written test on blood vessels and the final exam left.
This autumn term has also been full of memorable moments (which will be in no particular order, since I can’t recall exactly when everything happened, so I’ll just toss them on the list in the order they pop up into my little (very tired) brain 🙂 )
- The Freshers’ party (best translation I could come up with for “fuksiaiset”…)
- this was the reason we carried 5 kg of macaroni around town (see? I never explained that! Too flippin’ busy)
- J got a cat!
- I took Mysse along with me in August, really helped with the homesickness
- … seems I miss the dogs and cats and frogs and other critters more than my human family, is that a bad thing?)
- I took part in a little dog training hobby thing (rallytoko) with Mysse. It was great seeing him having so much fun, and learning a few things that I can teach my own dogs in the future
- I got my Fennica colours at the beginning of December
- won’t go into too much detail on this one, because it’s so difficult to explain and translate everything, but basically I’ve earned the right to wear coloured ribbons and a pretty cap at certain events 😛
Representing at korp! Sakala . Here I still had the black cap, but now i’ve earned the nice white one 🙂
- I’ve given more presentations than ever before, some were individual, some were with a partner and some were group works (some of which ended up being individual presentations for me, because for some strange reason people don’t enjoy giving presentations and really enjoy giving the job to me.. I’ve learned to accept my part as the presenter, so it doesn’t really bother me 🙂 )
Seeing as the year is coming to an end tomorrow I’ll be sharing my autumn term “playlist” tomorrow or on January 1st and I’ll also make a completely separate post for my goals and wishes for 2017.
I hope everyone had a joyful, loving Christmas ♥